Cogdell is crafted with white goose and taupe quail feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Fashionable Difference
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 22+ Years in Business
- Style Accessory
- Brand Brackish
- Item Weight 1.0 lb
ONE OF A KIND
Feathers for each plum thicket pin are hand-selected by Brackish artisans, giving each pin a unique coloring and making no two alike.
Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a pine box that is stamped and branded in house, and an individual name and information card is included with each design.