Roost is crafted with turkey and pheasant feathers, and a rooster pheasant accent for rustic flair. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by the Brackish co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Fashionable Difference
- 6 Month Limited Warranty*
- Low Prices & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service w/ Live Phone Support
- 22+ Years in Business
- Style Accessory
- Brand Brackish
- Item Weight 1.0 lb
Hat Size Chart
|If your head circumference is:||Then your hat size is:|
|Inches||Centimeters||Fitted||Easy Fit||Sized Stretch Fit||Stretch Fit/Adjustable|
|21 1/4"||54 cm||6 3/4"||Small (S)||Small/Medium (S/M)||Small (S)||Small/Medium (S/M)|
|21 5/8"||55 cm||6 7/8"||Small (S)||Small/Medium (S/M)|
|22"||55.9 cm||7"||Medium (M)||Medium (M)||Small/Medium (S/M)||One Size Fits Most||One Size Fits Most|
|22 3/8"||56.8 cm||7 1/8"||Medium (M)||Medium/Large (M/L)||Medium/Large (M/L)||One Size Fits Most|
|22 3/4"||57.8 cm||7 1/4"||Large (L)||Large (L)||Medium/Large (M/L)||One Size Fits Most|
|23 1/8"||58.7 cm||7 3/8"||Large (L)||Medium/Large (M/L)||One Size Fits Most|
|23 1/2"||59.7 cm||7 1/2"||XL||Large/XL (L/XL)||XL||Large/XL (L/XL)||One Size Fits Most|
|23 7/8"||60.6 cm||7 5/8"||XL||Large/XL (L/XL)|
|24 1/4"||61.6 cm||7 3/4"||XXL||XXL||Large/XL (L/XL)|
|24 5/8"||62.5 cm||7 7/8"||XXL|
Learn How to Measure Your Head and Determine Your Hat Size
How to Measure Your Head and Hat Size Using String and Measuring Tape
What You'll Need Without Tool
- String or ribbon
- Hat sizing chart
- Pen or marker
Step 1: Use a Piece of String to Measure Your Head
You can mark the distance where the string meets with a pen or marker.
Step 2: Measure the String with a Ruler
Step 3: Match the Circumference to the Hat Sizing Chart
Custom Hat Sizing Tool
Things to Keep in Mind
Watch the video below