First, we want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and hope your holidays will be something to remember. We all are aware of the holiday rush; therefore, it is important that you get your orders in by the dates below to ensure you can receive your package before Christmas.
Last Day Order Dates for Packages by Shipping Method
These are estimated dates when selecting the shipping method in the checkout process to receive your product before Christmas.
Dec 11th Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for Free Shipping Method in Contiguous USA - See Map Below
Dec 18th Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for FedEx Home Delivery - See Map Below
Dec 20th Order Placed Before 3PM – Last Day for USPS Priority Mail - See Map Below
Dec 19th Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for FedEx Express Saver - 3 Day
Dec 20th Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day For FedEx 2 Day
Dec 21st Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for FedEx Standard Overnight
Dec 22nd Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for USPS Priority Express Mail
There are no guarantees that your package will arrive before Christmas. These are estimates and do not reflect on a shipping carrier's ability to deliver on time. The deadlines above are for the continental US states only. Please go to fedex.com or USPS.com to find cutoff dates in your area.
FedEX does include a refund for late packages, however, the FedEX refund guarantee is not applicable during the dates of Nov 27th to Dec. 24th for FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery services. The FedEx Money-Back Guarantee for on-time delivery for International Shipping will be suspended temporarily from Dec 18th - Dec 23rd, and on Nov 22nd for shipments that reach their destinations within 90 minutes of the scheduled commitment time.
USPS Priority Mail Express and Priority Mail Express International money-back guarantee is suspended for shipments mailed Dec. 22 - 25 (Refund only if longer than 2 days). In addition, USPS Priority Mail does not include a guarantee refund for late packages during the holiday season.
*PLEASE NOTE: The shipping times below do not apply during the two weeks prior to the Christmas holiday (USPS does not offer a refund for late packages)*
- All shipping rates are calculated using “real time” carrier rates and are based on the weight and size of the packages
FedEx Ground - 1 - 5 business days. See map below for estimated shipping times
- Shipping times are estimates and subject to change
- Delivery is between 9 am and 8 pm, Tuesday - Saturday
FedEx Express Saver – Arrives within 3 business days guaranteed
- Available for continental US only
- Delivery by 8:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- Shipping time does NOT include the day the order was placed – For example, if you placed your order on a Monday and it qualifies for same day shipping, your order will arrive on Thursday
FedEx 2 Day – Arrives within 2 business days guaranteed
- Delivery by 8:00 pm, Monday - Friday – Earlier delivery is available, but must be requested by contacting Customer Service for rates.
- Shipping time does NOT include the day the order was placed – For example, if you placed your order on a Monday and it qualifies for same day shipping, it will arrive on Wednesday.
FedEx Standard Overnight – Arrives within 1 business day guaranteed
- Orders that qualify for same day shipping will arrive by 8:00 pm the next business day.
- Earlier delivery is available, but must be requested by contacting Customer Service for rates
The shipping options and times above will vary during holidays. Please click on this link to see the FedEx holiday service schedule: http://www.fedex.com/us/service-guide/holiday-schedule.html
- Signatures are not required for delivery and we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages
- Please make any necessary arrangements for arrival of your order
- 'Signature Required' can be requested for an extra fee - please contact Customer Service for rates
- Rural areas may not qualify for certain shipping options and may cause delay in delivery
- Inclement weather may cause shipping delays. Please check www.fedex.com or www.usps.com for any delay notifications in your area
- If shipping to an office building or company address, please be sure to include the company name when filling out the address or the package may not be able to be delivered.
- Orders returned to us as undeliverable are charged a $10 fee by the carrier. You will be responsible for this fee – Please be sure to double check shipping addresses for accuracy
- Orders that are returned to us as “Refused by Receiver” are charged a $12 fee by the carrier. You will be responsible for this fee
- Please verify all orders for accuracy before submitting
- Please be sure to alert any gate guards, front desk personnel, etc. that you are expecting a package from us
- Most of our boxes do have our logo on them, but some of our boxes are just plain brown, cardboard boxes or may even be a USPS Priority Mail box. The label will show the package as being shipped from:
- Shipping Department
- 12399 Belcher Rd. S ste. 160
- Largo, FL 33773
Thank you for your interest in our products and please feel free to contact us at 1-866-608-3203 if you have any questions on our shipping options.